Arduino Uno click shield
Síðustu vörur á lager
Með vsk.Innan 2-3 daga
The MIKROE-1581 Arduino Uno click shield is an extension for Arduino Uno and any other Arduino compatible board.
The MIKROE-1581 Arduino Uno click shield is an extension for Arduino Uno and any other Arduino compatible board. It's a simple shield with two mikroBUS host sockets that allow user to connect more than 75 different types of click boards to the Arduino. Quickly add functionalities like GSM, GPS, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Bluetooth, or thunder detection, proximity and colour sensing and so on. Software examples for click boards for MikroElektronika compilers are available on Libstock, giving user a repository of working code to use as it is or as a starting point for their own projects.
- Two mikroBUS host connectors for attaching click boards
- Arduino compatible connector on the opposite side
- Shield is designed to stay within dimensions of Arduino Uno for smoother integration
- Brings click board connectivity to a wide range of Arduino compatible boards
- Silicon Manufacturer:
- Core Architecture:
- Core Sub-Architecture:
- Silicon Core Number:
- Silicon Family Name:
- For Use With:
- Arduino UNO Boards
- Kit Contents:
- Arduino UNO Click Shield Extension Board
- Product Range:
- Two MikroBUS Sockets, Shield Designed to Stay within Dimensions of Arduino Brds, Smooter Integration
Engar umsagnir frá viðskiptavinum.
8 aðrar vörur í sama flokki: