Microstack Accelerometer Addon Board
Last items in stock
Með vsk.Innan 2-3 daga
The Microstack accelerometer provides easy, plug and play integration and development for designs, requiring an accelerometer function to all platforms compatible with the Microstack framework.
The Microstack accelerometer provides easy, plug and play integration and development for designs, requiring an accelerometer function to all platforms compatible with the Microstack framework. Microstack accelerometer can detect position along with 3 axis detection of up, down, left, right, face down and face up. The MMA8491Q acceleration sensor is a low voltage, 3 axis low g accelerometer in a 3mm x 3mm QFN package. This acceleration sensor can accommodate in two configurations acting as either a 45degree tilt sensor or a digital output 14bit, ±8g accelerometer with I2C bus.
- 1.95V to 3.6V VDD supply range
- 6µA to 165µA current consumption
- 1.56Hz to 800Hz update interval
- ±2g/±4g/±8g dynamically selectable ranges
- Can be used with Microstack adapter baseboards including Raspberry Pi
- Can be used directly in breadboards, prototyping and custom designs
ESD sensitive device. Precaution should be used when handling the device in order to prevent permanent damage.
- Silicon Manufacturer:
- Core Architecture:
- Core Sub-Architecture:
- Silicon Core Number:
- Silicon Family Name:
- For Use With:
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, Raspberry Pi B+/A+/B/A
- Kit Contents:
- Add-on Accelerometer Board
- Product Range:
- ± 2g/± 4g/± 8g Dynamically Selectable Ranges, I2C Interface, 1.95V to 3.6V Operation
Engar umsagnir frá viðskiptavinum.
16 aðrar vörur í sama flokki:
14.030 kr18.990 krAlmennt verð-4.960 kr afVerð
6.190 kr12.390 krAlmennt verð-6.200 kr afVerð